Monday 5 February 2018

CHRISTIAN PRINCE . ARTISTE OF THE WEEK - Bonyeza Star






 By John Paul 

BS:Who exactly is Christian Prince

C.P : Am a bongo  artiste, who  appreciates and loves talent currently penetrating the music market with my singles  'Usiende' and 'Dogo dogo' which have  a great impact to my personal life.

B.S : Any challenges you have faced so far in the industry ?

C.P : Even though there have been a few challenges  since childhood ,I have never  lost  hope especially after being accepted  into AG Media House courtesy of Producer  Tony Touch.His  flavor has given me  me a turn around to forget my past and press on.



B.S : Tell us about your musical journey 

C.P : My life in music has been a challenge. I began way back in high school. Back then I was very young and people who were in a better position to help me  at some point became my biggest rivals  and it wasn’t easy.

B.S : How did you get in touch with Producer Tony Touch ?

C.P:  Actually when  I was at  Safi Records.Life then became a long way when we tried  to record songs but many things were missing. I  did not lose hope .I kept  on struggling to make sure my talent   brought a  great difference in my life.



B.S : You happen to have recorded at E.M.B Records recently, are you looking forward to be their artiste too.?

C.P :After a short while I got some support when I recorded  a new hit 'Dogo dogo' with  EMB Records which had a great impact in  my life and music career .However I still thank Tony Touch for coming in to help me market the Dogodogo single .
Usiende however is a song I want to say is going to put me at par with some of the icons I look upto musically.


No comments:

Post a Comment