Monday 11 March 2019

HOW MY BEST FRIEND CAUGHT ME WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND PANTS DOWN -Bonyeza Star



By Mkikuyu Mjaka,

"Everything was cool between my guy and his gal until she began to make advances on me.She started to flirt a lot .Sometimes she would hit my whatsap inbox claiming to be inquiring about her boyfriend's whereabouts .Then one Saturday morning she made the first call.This time she was straight to the point."I have this bad crush on you and I can't control it anymore. Can I come over to your place one of these days." She said.


I was short of words.Of course I liked her as a friend not really the other way.I didn't find telling my friend about the call necessary.What if she denied the claims and rolled back the dice on me instead.

2 to 3 weekends passed until some evening one Friday evening that she called again.My house was on the 3 rd floor while they stayed on the 5th floor.I heard a knock on my door ,only to open and find a beautifully covered nude woman with boobs popping out in their best of shape.When the shuka she tied around her waist touched down I was helpless.
Everything was right before my eyes in 3D.

Before I knew it we were all over each other with kisses .My bed wasn't far away so she dragged me to bed and oh my she caught up with my 'rungu ya nyayo'. At that point it didn't dawn to me that my door wasn't locked just in case.

She had earlier mentioned that her boyfie was off to town for an impromptu business deal and so a quickie wasn't going to take much time.All this while I could hear her phone ring but overlooked.Perhaps it was my best friend calling his girlfriend or it could have been anyone.

She was over me riding so fast and furious when the door flung open .My eyes met his dissapointed face.But how did he know? Her loud ringtone.It was a unique tone he had personally set for her anytime he called....."Jonnie !!" he shouted my name out..."Nancy" he screamed .. Nancy had locked the door and she want picking her calls so the first place he had to see if a copy of the keys had been left was my place.How could we have failed to notice this.

VIDEO : SNOOPY  SPONSORS CHASED OUT OF A TEENAGERS BIRTHDAY PARTY IN KISUMU

No comments:

Post a Comment