Monday 13 March 2017

AFTER KICKING OUT HIS TALENT MANAGER MID LAST YEAR ,RAPPER KING LANG' SPILLS THE BEANS OVER HIS UNEXPECTED ALKA PRODUCTIONS EXIT - Bonyeza Star.




By John Paul :

At Bonyeza Star we get it before they snap it. This morning we cornered down the self proclaimed King of Showbiz in a phone call interview with the hope that he would clear the air concerning his Alka Music exit. Find out what he had to say.


 BONYEZA STAR  : I have known you to be a very controversial artiste.Have you really left Alka Productions or its just another publicity stunt ,especially owing to the fact that your new music is coming soon.

KING LANG: I think Kenyans need to take me seriously for once.I already left Alka Productions and am currently focusing on something else.

BONYEZA STAR: That reminds me. You seem to be working on this Relevant Deejayz Entertainment Inua Talanta Initiative so much.Whats under the carpet?

KING LANG : Branding a new set of artistes.Vic Matata and Morgans Ochieng'. We are going to release a new song in a few days with the help of Mombasa based and  Thundersound Records producer Morbiz.

BONYEZA STAR : That means we are not going to have an opportunity to listen to your last song from Alka Productions .After so much hype .Quite  disappointing !

KING LANG : Maybe ,maybe not.They are the ones you need to pose that question to.Otherwise I own the idea.I could still do it with a different studio  much later.

BONYEZA STAR : Forget about that 'goodboy' thingies you played on everyone when you were quitting the stable.Could you mention any 3 genuine reasons why you quit Alka Productions.

KING LANG: 1) The stable needs to work on its communication skills.2) The fact that my ex-manager had everything to do with my brand being associated with Alka,I saw it wise to get a life elsewhere. 3)Sharing the same studio with singer Madini Kenya has been a problem since 2013.I hate to share the same stable with snitches and badmouthers. I bet he knows what am talking about but that's a story for another day.

BONYEZA STAR : In short you are trying to say you have absolutely nothing against  Alka top management?

KING LANG :Unless they have a problem with me.I sincerely don't. Working with Symo On The Beat was awesome.

BONYEZA STAR : If am not wrong you stayed at Alka Productions for a period of 13 months with no single radio or Tv interview.Leave alone shows or even a single music video.

KING LANG: I'm a very patient dude  as long as I know what I want . Maybe the stable was overcrowded and someone had to leave. That someone happens to be me.

BONYEZA STAR: Reliable sources claim you are on your way to Kiambu based ne label  Dimax Studios ahead of your new signing.True or False?

KING LANG : We are still in talks.Had a series of boardroom meetings in the last four months .All you people need to look forward to is my new release from Thundersound Records coming in a few days.

Lang Katalang is known for his  International collaborations such as Nataka Kuwa Nawe ft Tanzania's Chege Chigunda and Olago Dance ft Ghana's Kaybee. He is also celebrated for singles like Ile Siku Nitahit and Ka Zote.

He is the founder of both Relevant Deejayz Entertainment and Inua Talanta Foundation which is aimed at uplifting promising talents .

Also a professional Showbiz Analyst and Image Consultant other than being a  performing artiste.An undergraduate student of Drama and Theatre studies ,Maseno University .Most important of all ,a dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment