Tuesday 14 February 2017

'IROMO WAS MY ORIGINAL IDEA .TIMMY TDAT SHAMELESSLY COPY PASTED AND ADDED A FEW THINGS TO MAKE IT HIS OWN ',CLAIMS MORGANS OCHIENG.

Timmy Dat


By Mkikuyu Mjaka

The sun is about to set and all plans for the day just went right, until a stubborn caller decides to zima my phone batteries .I'm trained not to pick business calls beyond  6.00pm coz I believe that should be my own problem.Emails and text messages do work in place of calls such times as long as they are read the following day.Do not tell me I should switch off my office phone coz that's not your business either.

After efforts to reach my eardrums fail to bear fruits ,the caller decides to send a text message with one-two-many apologies over calling at an odd hour.Tempted to read it  yes. .I'm restricted to send him not more than 3 sms in order to  wrap the whole chat  and not to make it look like I have an intention of sinking up  on a dude to dude chit chat.Wanawake mtanimaliza . And that's how I know this dude has some serious manenos to share with Bonyeza Star.


Mkikuyu Mjaka has to take a few yards away from his woman after the saying  is a  saying 'never mix business with pleasure' .I still apologize to date for fixing an office in the house which is very wrong.Sorry Babe.I did it once.

Morgans Ochieng


Seems  like a serious missile is being launched on the other side.Call it a  complain for lack of better word.The caller begins.

THE ACCUSATION

''My name is Morgans Ochieng' .I'm a promising rapper .At one point your own blog featured  me on a list of reasonable  Luo Flow Rappers  in Kenya  and I still appreciate to date .Yeah I was the last man with a song Iromo on that list .


LUO FLOW RAP STILL LIVES ON AFTER WICKY MOSH & POXY PRESHA


I'm pretty sure however much the mistake wasn't yours having worked on the story, I  have a strong feeling Timmy TDat took the advantage of my undergroundedness to poach my Iroma  idea and sell it to Sudi Boy and eventually get themselves  a cool collabo out of it. ''

atiiiii,what did you just say??

 '' Iromo was my original idea,initially known as Iroma.Timmy  TDat  shamelessly  copy pasted and added a  few things to make it his ,do you hear me ?'' .

Mmmh yes I do carry on Mr. Morgan,

'' I'm sure  beyond all reasonable doubt that Timmy TDat downloaded my song out of curiosity and after finding it very catchy he used it to create his own secular version of the idea,tactfully in a way no one was going to realize.

I feel very much disapointed at the way established artistes have in the past taken advantage of budding artistes by using their intellectual property without compensation.I'm sure if you ask Timmy today he will tell you he has never heard of neither  Morgan nor my song but deep down his heart he knows the idea was originally mine.

I know very little might be done about it though my humbled request is that we get down on a negotiating table to find the best way forward for both of us concerning the song Iromo. Once again I have nothing against Bonyeza Star for airing my profile  on their own blog previously but then again it beats my imagination that soon after the story ,a list in which Timmy and I were both featured,my song was poached.Have a nice evening Mkikuyu Mjaka''

Oooh my goodness wonders never sieze to end.So Timmy poached an idea this time.So soooo trikide  . I hope this was the first and the last idea stolen by the rapper otherwise we might have a whole nursery school  of upcoming artistes scrambling for our office door with claims that Timmy's entire album is poached.That is after reading this piece.God forbid

LUO FLOW RAP STILL LIVES ON AFTER WICKY MOSH & POXY PRESHA




This comes barely a fortnight after singer Akothee and Princess Jully story on how the two almost went physical surfaced.All because of a stolen this and that.Either a whole song or a part of it to be precise.KWS should come in and stop the poaching in our music industry

This must end.Anyway we are on our way to Timmy's  dusnyauness to find out whether these allegations are true or mere stunt to hung on his fame.Thank God we have the two songs down here.Download both and compare them.Iromo by Morgans Ochieng came first remember,followed by Timmy's Iromo.Lets know if they relate in any way.


IROMA by TIMMY TDAT ft SUDI BOY


IROMA by MORGANS OCHIENG


Timmy keep your phone on full charge because we  are about to hit  you up and do not even try to think we are gonna let you do the haitosi thingies on us.This is Bonyeza Star not Kush Tracey dude .Just stay clear from that  red button on your nangos .The Luopean Kiuk is about to strike like thunder . In the mean time try to figure out why beautiful  Vivian thinks your six pack cannot match the babyfaceness of Redsan and Busy Signal .Mwanaume ni sura msee ,six pack achia Molo Milk.Sorry Dela ,I know this would eventually hit you on the wrong foot.Case baadae






ADVERTISEMENT :
FOR ARTISTE BRANDING ,MARKETING, IMAGE CONSULTANCY ,SHOWBIZ ANALYSIS ,ROADSHOWS AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT CALL RELEVANT DEEJAYZ ENTERTAINMENT VIA +254702747102  TO GET A  COOL HOOK UP WITH YOUR FAVORITE EMCEE,DANCE CREW,DEEJAY AND MUSICIAN .RELEVANT DEEJAYZ ENTERTAINMENT,WHERE WE LEAD AS OTHERS FOLLOW

bonyezastar@gmail.com is our official email  for more amazing stories,confessions and revelations.

No comments:

Post a Comment