Monday 20 February 2017

KISUMU ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY SENDS MIXED SIGNALS OVER CALL FOR IMMEDIATE CLOSURE OF CLUB SIGNATURE - Bonyeza Star


By Mkikuyu Mjaka

Kisumu entertainment Industry mourns the death of renown Dj Sonko who died this past week after being stabbed .Various stakeholders in the industry have come out to condemn the act hence fronting for the immediate closure of the club . Find out what key figures from the region had to say about this pending stalemate.

GABIRO MTU NECESSARY



Some time back last year a brother was lamenting here on Facebook how rough and uncouth the 'security personnel' at club signature,Kisumu are and some of us thought he was saying that because he was an employee to club Bucaneers. Now today the stone lifters have failed on their responsibility leaving yet another big gap in the entertainment industry. Are we still going to charge negative energy towards Jamtaa for trying to bring to light a bad record/.Are we going to allow our brothers get beaten because they have refused to submit their ladies to the stone lifters? Are we going to allow the law take it's course by the club managers resigning for proper investigations? Are we still going to rave and dance in such insecure places? Someone has to do something and that someone is me and you who is reading this.
#CloseClubSigKisumu
#SHUTDOWNCLUBSIGNATURE
#KisumuPresident


DVJ COBRA


I must say this...
<b> I am so dissapointed in 
#kisumuinsyder and anyone spreading wrong Romours.. Kama haujui kitu haujui!!  .Umeskia story then you spreading without being sure in the name of being a blogger!!
<b>Dvj Sonko's brother accidentally knocked off someone's drink.That person in question was in a group of 3 people .Its said that the brother appologized and Vj Sonko decided to pay but the person in question refused the offer and started a fight.
The club security team managed to kick out the group while dvj sonko remained behind and later moved out with the friend and the brother not knowing the fate that awaited them.
The group that had been kicked out had awaited them and had a gang organized.. 2blocks from club signature,they were attacked..Dvj sonko got in His car but the engine failed.. He was pulled out by the gang and stubbed fatally..
He was later rushed to agakhan hospital where he breathed his last !!
May his soul rest in eternal peace !!

****************
<b> I swear my bro's death haitaenda hivo... Someone somewhere must pay the hard way.. Try to threaten me like you are doing to others !
I got fast hand information... It was a gang of around 20+ people.the person in question is known.. The club security couldn't manage to help.. He was pulled out of his car before he closed the door.. The friend who noticed the main killer (the guy in question) jumped out of the car,and was chased but managed to flee from town to nyalenda on foot..!!He fears for his life and so he has disappeared !!
Huyu mtu lazima atalipa I swear unless aniue pia!!
Its so painful to take the life of a young man because of being successful!!

MC JAMTAA


#ClubSignatureKisumu last year I was shouting my voice hoarse about the need to close down this club till it puts its house in order after numerous harassment cases and physical harm. It went from that to stabbings, gunshots and now MURDER. ,,, and still it will be operational as if we dnt have laws.
**********************


Friday night I was literally pulled off my seat ,quarantined at the luggage area, insulted by the bouncers, and some guy in the management threatened my life and shouted to my face that CLUB SIGNATURE KISUMU doesn't need my little money and that he is called Jeff(or John, I can't remember) and that I can go write whatever I do wish, coz obviously nothing can be done to him.Was accused of being the person behind the online media campaign seeking to shut down the club after the murder incidence there. Ironically it was the first time I was setting foot in that club since mid last year when I exposed the real mess there.This was after a friend who works there had consistently tried to convince me that everything has changed and they got a new management, I took my ass there to witness the change despite the recent murder which they insist had nothing to do wth them,and the change I got was ten folds worse than what I had witnessed before. Maybe my big figure aided me frm being physical assaulted and manhandled but I have a better picture of what transpires to the other guys and ladies who the club decide to ambush. I really wonder if the CEO knows what people he entrusts to run his business do to run it down. someone shut this fucking club down!!!

XPAT MKWANJA


But when he raised alarm about #ClubSignature last year, u were silent.Probably thought its his war alone. Now that it affects you...

LANG KATALANG K’LANG




RE : ALLEGED CLUB SIGNATURE KISUMU MURDERS AND ASSAULTS
I have tried my level best not to speak about this matter .Doesn't mean I'm not updated about the current situation and happenings surrounding the club.
One of Kisumu's celebrated Deejayz Sonko died recently following an altercation am told .I got about three conflicting information from individuals all who believed they had first hand information.I do not wish to speculate either.All I know is that we lost a showbiz bigwig.R.I.P bruh.
It's for the same reason that am urging my fellow artistes to play their cards well. Club Signature has long been in Kisumu and the truth is ,the cartel behind its inception will not allow it go down that easily.
I have a feeling more deaths are about to be witnessed especially with many stakeholders trying to fight back either verbally or through community policing,if we are not careful.All this won't solve anything.
The most proper channel of dealing with such an issue is to narrow the crimes committed to individuals said to have committed them since the fight against a whole club might end up even more bloody.
I'm further requesting my fellow artistes from Kisumu to decist from going public about the closure of Club signature because among us there are also snitches ready to sacrifice colleagues in the name of competition.
I want to say boldly that there is no single artiste from Kisumu that I dont communicate with time after time and that's the reason why getting certain discrete information is not a problem to my ears.
In simple terms fellows I believe we all wish that the murderer of Dj Sonko be forced to face justice.Let's be wise enough.
Lets gather all the witnesses and pieces of evidence and let the police do their work in an organised and more intelligent manner as far as investigations are concern ,or else Kisumu Industry might not live to see some of its bigwigz again.
I once lived in that town .The truth is Kisumu has hired gangs for organised crimes.These are assets to people who have nothing to loose.I once witnessed my close door neighbor get robbed for about an hour without any assistance.
Once Maseno lost a lecturer to a gang of hired murderers and everyone knows that.It could have been a love triangle thingie or not,no one is certain. Some of them could be my friends .Some of them could be your friends.
Information spreads like fire.Remember money is the biggest betrayor.Lets just play our cards right. Sina mengi ya kusema.
These are the words of a wise King.
KING LANG - (Showbiz Analyst at Relevant Deejayz Entertainment)

JUNE RAPSHA


Dear youths plz let's learn to invest and plan our future 
Its sad when a parent bury there child so sad 
Lets watch our lifestyle please
alcohol ,shisha and daily slaying plus we lit it lifestyle is killing our youths at a high rate
To public figures don't be predictable we all have enemies everywhere n that's life some we know some we don't know and we are not aware of
As artist we perform kwa club halafu toka enda kwingine 
Control UA #raving spree 
#remember not all who smile at you are happy for u.
Lastly let's always pray before we sleep and as we wake up 
#God loves you all
#nomorerip

MC OYE KENYA

Hera Remo........
I remember this night, kitambo when Club Signature was so okay, when Dj Tibz was still around, haikuwa na drama mingi, Our best friend Moorthy Krish was stressed, so bro Dvj Sonko and I decided to take him out to release the stress, it was one of the most funfilled nyts i ever had with bro....https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v7/f91/1/16/1f625.png😥https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v7/f91/1/16/1f625.png😥https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v7/f91/1/16/1f625.png😥https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v7/f91/1/16/1f625.png😥 nowdays they have brought in photographers and bloggers and lawyers as deejays, awuoro.....
RIP BRO....... GOD WILL SURELY BE ON OUR SIDE !!https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v7/f91/1/16/1f625.png😥https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v7/f91/1/16/1f625.png😥https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v7/f91/1/16/1f625.png😥https://www.facebook.com/images/emoji.php/v7/f91/1/16/1f625.png😥

MC JAMTAA



CLUB SIGNATURE KISUMU
Alot of phone calls were made to me yesterday evening from some of the top management officials in the Club Signature Franchise that led to an impromptu meeting with the new manager.A brief discussion with a very important person over the phone on measures being put in place,,,,, I will divulge all these in a later post, however I must recommend the management for the seriousness they have taken the issues being raised over n over.one thing was clear the CEO and always done his part but it has been the management in the ground that has been power drunk and clearly had no perception on business morals. All are gone.We wait to see a U-turn initiated by the new management and restoring Club SIGNATURE - KISUMU'S pride.



The late Dvj Sonko







No comments:

Post a Comment