Tuesday 14 February 2017

MOTHERLESS GRADUATE FROM MIGOSI ESTATE KISUMU WRITES A TOUCHING LETTER TO HIS INSANE MOM IN FORM OF A SONG ASKING HER TO COME BACK HOME.




By Mkikuyu Mkaja

Cyrus  Omondi Oluoch  alias C.E.O Gudlyf  is not a new name in the Kisumu showbizness scene.He has learnt to grab every opportunity that comes his way.The Spoken Word artiste ,poet and emcee is a graduate of Maseno University School Of Music.This week the talented showstopper released a new jam tittled MAMA hence prompting Bonyeza Star to find out the inspiration behind the touching story.It happens its his own real life story.I can imagine what it means to live without a mum.To make it worse,never sure whether she is somewhere safe and sound or lying dead.


DOWNLOAD MAMA by C.E.O ft ZEAL THE BAND 

In a very somber mood,he opens up about everything that led to his mom's disappearance  leaving behind a husband and three sons him being the first born.He begins.

'' I grew up in a family of 3 siblings,all boys.I'm the eldest among them all .Migosi Kisumu has been my hood ever since.

It all began in 2011 .She fell ill without my knowledge.I was in form 4 then,just about to sit for my KCSE.I bet I wasn't told about her situation since everyone felt I needed to concentrate on my studies.

Soon after sitting for my KCSE I was slapped with the breaking news that she had been discharged from duty for failing to be effective. She worked as a Clerk at Xaverian Primary School .

In 2012 she got better and went back to work.She would later team up with dad to ensure I joined the University.Dad has been an electrician all through.Just one month into the semester I got a message that she had fallen ill again  only that this time her condition would get much worse.

She would then be re-admitted  in hospital but unfortunately the doctors couldnt diagnose her with any sickness and this made it difficult to know what she was really suffering from.Seemed like she was going insane and so the doctors suggested she had to be given mental drugs which barely brought her sanity back.

DOWNLOAD MAMA by C.E.O ft ZEAL THE BAND 

This went into 2013 when I went for my long holiday.The gap left by her absence in the family was unbearable being that she was sick and jobless.Dad had to take care of everything thereafter .It reached a point domestic wrangles started creeping into our family,some so bad that I cant talk about.Medical attention however never changed a thing.

Fast Forward in 2014 mid September things got out of hand at home while I was in school.Got the shock of my life that my own mama had disapeared never to return again.It's been 2  years since she left home.

We ran a thurer search everywhere with no avail. Made countless trips to the police station if any case anyone could have spotted her somewhere.We ran radio commercials in search for her .Relatives had no clue either.

DOWNLOAD MAMA by C.E.O ft ZEAL THE BAND 

This is the reason I have decided to dedicate this song to her with the hope that she could still be alive somewhere.I still hope my mama is still safe and sound somewhere.Been kneeling down day and night before God asking him to allow me have an idea about where my mama could be.''

Lets hope that C.E.O gets to meet his missing mom soon enough

The punchlines on this song are just amazing and countless.So so breathtaking.Sad indeed.Big up to Zeal The Band for uplifting the chorus a great deal

DOWNLOAD MAMA by C.E.O ft ZEAL THE BAND






ADVERTISEMENT :
FOR ARTISTE BRANDING ,MARKETING, IMAGE CONSULTANCY ,SHOWBIZ ANALYLIS
,ROADSHOWS AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT CALL RELEVANT DEEJAYZ ENTERTAINMENT
VIA +254702747102  TO GET A  COOL HOOK UP WITH YOUR FAVORITE
EMCEE,DANCE CREW,DEEJAY AND MUSICIAN .RELEVANT DEEJAYZ
ENTERTAINMENT,WHERE WE LEAD AS OTHERS FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment