Tuesday 14 February 2017

KENYAN CELEBRITY BABY MARION TAFANA RECEIVES A WARM VALENTINE BIRTHDAY MESSAGE FROM RAPPER DAD KING LANG

Marion Tafana ,King Lang's daughter


By John Paul

Rapper King Lang is a lucky guy.Many have hinted out that his daughter could be one of the cutest in the Kenyan celebrity scene among cute babies.Truth is all babies are cute.

Marion Tafana is her beautiful name.Just turned 1 year old and the father already thinks his daughter is destined for TV  or Film in the near future.True to say an apple doesn't fall far from it's tree.Like father like daughter.
King Lang



On his Facebook timeline the Alka Music Production based musician wrote this early morning of February 14th

''Your Mama called me yesterday to remind me that today is your birthday thinking I have forgotten. No I haven't my princess and I will never forget. Daddy is on his way with lots of  surprises for you.
Ladies and gentlemen thanks for your prayers and constant support. My daughter is turning 1 today.


NAME:Marion Tafana

DATE OF BIRTH :14/02/2016

TIME OF BIRTH : 3.00pm

HOSPITAL: Kisumu General Hospital

FAN PAGE: Marion Tafana

OCCUPATION:My boss at Relevant Deejays
Entertainment


You are my everything sweetheart''

This is not the first time the artiste is flaunting his beautiful baby princessto the public.He must be grooming her for the next celebrity life I see.

King Lang is a Kenyan musician popularly known for the songs Ile Siku Nitahit and Ka Zote.He is also a co founding member of Mbegu Mbaya Empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment