Friday 9 December 2016

MR.MASENO 2017: MASENO RICH KIDS NICK KARINGAH AND MALCOLM TALI AT WAR OVER KSH 30,000 FACE PIERCING

Model Nick Karingah


By Mkikuyu Mjaka
Rich kid model and actor Malcolm Tali is back again in the scene this time succumbing to a controversial statement made by his rival Nick Karingah. A source close to the latter claims his favorite anti Tali Model recently dissed the new face piercing acquired by Malcolm Tali terming it as cheap and pathetic. Malcolm who considers this statement as a mere hate insists his face piercing cost him Ksh30,000 and he has the receipts to prove it. Malcolm further went ahead to explain to Bonyeza Star how he contracted a highly skilled make-up artist to do the piercing for him. In his own words he said,

Model Malcolm Tali showing off his Ksh30,000 Piercing

“ Nick Karingah can go to hell for all I care since no one has stopped him from getting his own piercing. I will have him lick my boots if he continues to say trash about my life .”

The two have never been friends ever since they got admitted to Maseno with rumor linking the source of their beef to a popular campus diva.
“ I dress for the occasion depending on my day’s schedule and nature of activity while Malcolm Tali dresses to impress the women. I’m in the modeling business to make money and I have no time for hating on a brother. All I am saying is that the piercing is cheap, aache kutubeba ufala ati 30K. ,” reacted Nick Karingah.

Both models are said to be eying the 2017 Mr. Maseno Competitions  .Let’s wait and see if they get to meet the requirements, leave alone for the ladies. I mean they have all the campus divas to their camps.


Nick Karingah
Malcolm Tali
Nick Karingah ,right
Malcolm Tali

No comments:

Post a Comment